3/22/2014

Summer Staple:New Benefit Cosmetics Products Inside BDJ Box

Summer is approaching girls! As I have endeavored the beach early this March, I realized I need to prepare more for more weekend trips and more coffee shop bumming- from clothes in flora to swimsuit and sunnies. But what is missing in my list is my make up for the summer. Actually, I don't shop a lot for make ups but I realized that more sweating this sunny season might thwart my mission at work and what not. I dont want that melting foundation to lead my next date with friends or my interviews into a que horror day.

Perfect! Belle de Jour team just sent the right thing on my doorstep.  

BDJ BOX with Benefit Cosmetics

Profeesional PRO Balm - transluscent oil-free formula for all skin types that helps your make up stay put 
Stay Flawless- primer to keep foundation locked for 15 hours  

Oxygen Wow- oil-free liquid foundation  |  Agent Zero Shine- powder that instantly minimizes shine 
Stay Don't Stray- primer around the eyes to help concealer and eyesahdow stay put

Under My Spell Noelle Fragrance in woody-floral scent

This exclusive BDJ Box features new products from Benefit Cosmetics that will help you keep up from Summer-sweating!


BDJ BOX
http://bdjbox.com/


Summer Staple:New Benefit Cosmetics Products Inside BDJ Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment