3/07/2013

LONG TIME NO SEE! Our Random Night at CUBAO X

My friend Tin decided to take a leave and breathe from some exhaustion of office work life. Nah! Im not saying she's bored, or she might be, but yeah all of us can sometimes feel we had enough of and time to take a break. 
It was a random night, she fetched me at the office at 12-ish and drive to not so far away Cubao X. No plans really. So since it was a Thursday night, not all stores were open until the morning sun. But this cute bar na-pang-masa-Hooters-like-ambiance was one of the few stores that were open that night.

Okay since it was a groggy-night for me due to loaded of news and PR at the office, I wasnt able to get the name of it!


I love the wall-posters. Well I just love randomness. Messiness. Crappy stuff.Beatles.

  THE COWBOY STYLE
Inaantok na si Kuya. Pasara na! 


LONG TIME NO SEE!
They laugh so loudly and candidly!

                        
MANGO SHAKE IN A CHIZ WHIZ GLASS
And Since the store was also about to close, this is only what they can offer to us to their array of non-alcoholic drinks! Well good girls on Thursdays!


BESTFRIENDS? MORE LIKE SISTERS!
Tin and I

So there you go I love random things in my life. Because most of days in my life was planned, no goodnights for a bottle of drink. So it's 2013! MAKING NO PLANS BUT STILL FRUITFUL, More drinks even if it's not FRIDAY!

PS. Does anyone knows what is the name of this inuman place?

No comments:

Post a Comment